Make a big scene bigger. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Remove an object from a clip. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or character. With After Effects, the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software, you can take any idea and make it move.
There.s nothing you can.t create with After Effects.
Animators, designers, and compositors use After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web.
Roll credits. Spin words. Twirl titles.
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide .?there are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Explosive effects. Mind-blowing results.
Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky or create an explosion . the possibilities are endless. Remove objects like booms, wires, or even people. Apply hundreds of effects to do anything from adding fog to making it snow. And create VR videos to drop your audience right into the center of the action.
Set anything in motion.from logos to shapes to cartoons.with keyframes or expressions. Or use presets to kick-off your designs and get unique results.
Plays well with others.
After Effects works seamlessly with other Adobe apps. Create comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro with Adobe Dynamic Link. Import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, Character Animator, Adobe XD, and Animate. Use Team Projects to collaborate with editors no matter where they.re located. And After Effects is integrated with 300+ software and hardware partners.
Remove objects from video clips fast and easy
Want an object or person gone from your footage? With Content-Aware Fill, remove unwanted items quickly . no need to mask or cut out frame by frame.
Supercharge your animation flow
A jаvascript expression engine delivers up to a 6x boost in performance. And a new Expressions Editor makes writing easier and faster, including automatically identifying errors in your code.
Get depth passes from native 3D elements
Apply depth effects such as Depth of Field, Fog 3D, and Depth Matte so elements look natural . or use depth data to simulate 3D looks.
Version 2022 v22.5:
- After Effects now animates text for right-to-left languages properly. The text does not animate backward anymore, so no need for workarounds to fix it. This saves time, and is quick and simple. Existing animation presets also work correctly when applied to right-to-left text.
- Combining numbers or English letters with the right-to-left languages is seamless. After Effects identifies these characters and automatically animates them in the correct character order. So, you don’t need to animate them separately.
- The Character Offset Effect now identifies the correct unicode range for both the Korean and Hebrew languages, ensuring that the effect only displays characters specific to those languages. For more information, see Expanded text support – Unified Text Engine.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to not startup when running on MacOS 10.15.0 through MacOS 10.15.3.
- Fixed an issue that caused intermittent crash when quitting After Effects on Mac Arm machine.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when running natively on Apple silicon hardware with Mercury Transmit enabled and Blackmagic Desktop video version 12.1 or earlier installed.
- Fixed an issue with Optical Flow GPU rendering that caused After Effects to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash while transferring frames over Dynamic Link.
- Fixed an issue that caused responsive time to break in Dynamic Link Mogrts.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Migrate Preferences dialog to show an error when moved during application startup.
- Fixed an issue with comp previewing that caused “Two frame preview error” due to memory constraints.
- Fixed an issue that caused memory usage to go beyond the assigned threshold.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain .jpeg files from Illustrator to be imported correctly.
- Fixed an issue with multilingual text that caused typing issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused aerender to crash on Windows when using the ‘-reuse’ flag.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hardware Accelerate preference to be automatically disabled when using Remote Desktop.
- Fixed an issue with Motion Graphics Templates that caused AeGraphics that are alt-replaced to be improperly upgraded to source graphics in the Project Panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused Collect Files to hang on MacOS.