Video editing that’s always a cut above. Premiere Pro is the leading video editing software for film, TV, and the web. Creative tools, integration with other Adobe apps and services, and the power of Adobe Sensei help you craft footage into polished films and videos in one seamless workflow. And Premiere Rush, our new app, is included with your subscription so you can capture footage and start editing on all your devices, anywhere.
Smart tools. Better storytelling.
Premiere Pro is used by Hollywood filmmakers, TV editors, YouTubers, videographers — anyone with a story to tell, including you.
Stay in your creative flow.
Premiere Pro is the industry leader for editing everything from fast-turn TV series to feature films. Integrated, efficient workflows let you polish your work without leaving your timeline. And automated tools powered by Adobe Sensei speed up time-consuming tasks, so you can focus on your story.
Any camera. Any format. Any platform.
Edit footage in any modern format, from 8K to virtual reality. Broad native file support and simple proxy workflows make it easy to work with your media, even on mobile workstations. Delivering content that’s optimized for any screen or platform is faster than ever.
Everything you need. Right where you need it.
Along with tools for color, audio, and graphics, Premiere Pro works seamlessly with other apps and services, including After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Stock. Open a Motion Graphics template from After Effects or download one from Adobe Stock and customize it — all without leaving the app. And Premiere Pro integrates with hundreds of partner technologies.
Precise and simple color grading
Take the guesswork out of curve adjustments with innovative Lumetri Color tools. Each curve has two axes with paired values, making selective color grading easy and accurate.
Improve audio instantly
New sliders in the Essential Sound panel let you dial down or remove background noise and reverb for incredible results.
Infographics with Motion Graphics templates
Drag and drop spreadsheets into new infographics Motion Graphics templates to quickly generate visualizations of your data. Any updates to your spreadsheets are automatically updated in your infographic.
Finer masking controls for titles:
- Now you’ve more control when designing titles with background images or texture. Use the new Mask only Fill option to apply a mask to the fill area of text or shapes without impacting strokes or shadows.
Context menu for text and shape layers:
- Get fast access to the design tools for stylizing your titles and graphics. Right-click on a text or shape layer. Choose Edit Properties to open the Essential Graphics panel, where you can customize fonts, colors, positioning, and more.
Export titles as text files :
- From the Text panel, you can now export all of the titles in your sequence as text files for sharing and proofreading.
Adjustable Fades for Audio Ducking:
- Auto Ducking lowers the volume of soundtrack or other background audio when there is dialog so it’s easier to hear. And now, with the new Fade Position slider, it’s easier and faster to get the desired results.
More GPU-accelerated effects:
- GPU acceleration means better effects performance when editing or exporting finished videos. Almost all of the effects in Premiere Pro are GPU-accelerated, and in this release, we have added two more: Unsharp Mask and Posterize Time.
Initializing GPU dialog:
- On the first launch after a new installation or driver update, Premiere Pro needs to initialize the GPU. A new progress bar shows when this is happening.
- Unexpected overlapping of Tool Tips in Import Mode.
- Improved Tab Navigation in Import Mode.
- Media Browser cannot open a sequence containing unlinked audio in Source Monitor.
- Productions allowed access to Interpret footage from the sequence project without opening the project where the master clip is stored.
- Export: Set Start Timecode checkbox does not enable on initial mouse click.
- Copy/Paste ignores clip on locked/targeted tracks.
- The shared project in Productions does not update when selecting Read-Write mode.
- Missing caption segments when SRT with lines with the only period is imported.
- Changing a source clip label in production can crash the application.
- Mac Only: AVCHD spanned clips with AC-3 audio have audio missing.
- Speech to Text incorrectly adding spaces to double-byte languages after transcription.
- Flicking / flashing playback of AVC media, including Canon XF-AVC and Sony XAVC formats.
- Title: Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 v22.6
- Developer: Adobe Systems
- Compatibility: macOS v10.15 or later, Intel or Apple silicon
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K
- Size: 2.24 GB