Dato 4 0 0 download
Dato gives you a local clock, date, and multiple world clocks in the menu bar. When you click Dato in the menu bar, you get a menu with a calendar, calendar events, and world clocks. All of this is highly customizable. Dato also comes with some macOS 11 widgets.
One-time purchase with free upgrades forever. Dato will never be subscription-based.
Dato supports all the locales and languages that macOS supports for the menu bar text, dates, times, and the calendar, but the menus and preferences are English-only.
Note to Chinese users: 该应用程序仅以英语提供，它将永远不支持农历。
On macOS 11, it’s no longer possible to completely hide the system menu bar clock. So Dato can only replace the date or you can make the system clock just be an analog clock icon.
Note: Some of the features in the screenshots are macOS 11-only features.
Your upcoming events at a glance
- Customize how many events to show and for how many days
- Supports HTML formatted notes
- Quickly reveal the event in your default calendar app
- Week numbers
- Event indicators
- Highlighting specific days of the week
- Shown in either the Dato menu or the menu bar
- Custom names
- Search 15k cities offline
And a lot more!
- Supports all calendar services that macOS supports (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc)
- Custom format for the date & time in the menu bar
- Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams integration (shows an icon on events and button to quickly join)
- Many menu bar icons to choose from (for example, date in calendar like Itsycal)
- Show seconds in the menu bar clock or in the menu
- Global keyboard shortcut to open/close the app
- Lots of in-app keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Open calendar events from Google Calendar directly in Google Calendar on the web
- Large text mode
- Fully customizable
macOS 11-only features
- Show the upcoming event in the menu bar (like Fantastical, Meeter, and MeetingBar)
- Create events (even with a global keyboard shortcut)
- Widgets: Date & time and calendar
- Join the next meeting (Zoom/Meet/Teams) with a customizable global keyboard shortcut
macOS 10.15-only features
- Today widget in the Notification Center for time zones
- Custom color for the date & time menu bar item (macOS 11 broke this)
- Dato now requires macOS 12. See the app website for the last macOS 11 compatible version.
- Support for showing reminders with a due date.
- Support for creating reminders.
- Added a setting to show time zones at the top of the menu instead of bottom.
- Added a join video call button at the top of the menu that shows 15 minutes before a video call starts.
- Added a floating clock that can float above all windows or on top of the desktop background.
- Time travel is now available in the menu bar world clock menu too.
- Support for more video call services: FaceTime, Amazon Chime, GoTo Meeting, Around, Jitsi Meet
- If you have enabled notifications for video call events, you can now choose how long before the event the notification is shown.
- You can now change the text size and color of the upcoming event menu bar item.
- You can now set when the hourly chime should play.
- Custom format for the date & time shown in the menu.
- Improved Google Calendar integration. You can now use Google Calendar to create new events and open Google Calendar when long-pressing a day in the Dato calendar.
- Title: Dato 4.0.0
- Developer: Sindre Sorhus
- Compatibility: macOS 12.3 or later.
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 13.93 MB