Add Sunshine and shadows to your illustration in Procreate. From the sketch to colourful digital art.
What you’ll learn
With this course you can learn some useful tips to create atmospheric art in Procreate.
A quicker mode to create different atmospheres.
This course can help you to define Sun and its direction with shadows.
You will able to do fine tune your art with an easy mode.
Students need to have a tablet and Procreate app.
This course helps you to understand digital lighting with Procreate app. I am sharing with you my own workflow, everything I do to create original digital illustrations. This course is for you if you want to learn about ambient lights and shadows. We will talk about soft and cast shadows.
I will share all my tips and tricks during the process, but if you missed anything, please feel free to ask, I am here to teach!
In this course you won’t learn everything in Procreate. We will work with the most important tools tips and technics which are necessary to create a suny scene like in this course.
– First steps in Procreate. Import the lineart sketch.
– Work with layers, blocking the elements of the scene.
– Define the main colours of the scene.
– What is ambient lights? Quick tour about soft shadows.
– Add ambients to the scene. Turn the flat drawing into 3D look.
– Arrange the layers
– How to define the direction of the sun. What the shadows look like?
– Add realistic sun and cast shadows to the scene
– Lineart sketch
Let’s create your incredible 2D art in Procreate! This course is just an inspiration to you.
Feel free to find your own way!
Come and join the course and create amazing digital illustrations
Who this course is for:
This course is for you if you want to learn the tips and tricks of digital lighting in Procreate.
This course is for you if you are beginner or expert also. I have some painting tricks for you.