ON HDR 2023 creates flawless, natural HDR photos, that combine the highlight and shadow details from a bracket of exposures, in the blink of an eye. You can control the movement, such as clouds and running water with a live preview. Then, perfect your HDR photos with powerful tools and presets that showcase your creativity. ON1 HDR works as both a standalone and a plug-in for Lightroom® Classic CC.
Slow previews are a thing of the past. Get results in seconds vs. minutes when compared to the competition.
You control the motion with live de-ghosting controls. Everything you need to make it look great including tone & color, layers, retouching and special effects.
Preview and control noise reduction, lens corrections, and chromatic aberration anytime. Re-edit any of your settings at a later date in ON1 HDR.
Create Awe-Inspiring HDR.
Tone mapping and merging exposure brackets combined with layers allows you to combine other HDR photos and even alternate exposures.
– Auto-aligns photos & removes ghosting
– Up to 7x faster than leading HDR apps
– Combine other exposures with HDR photos
– Create natural or surreal looking HDR photos
Get HDR Looks From a Single Photo!
You don’t have to shoot a bracket of exposures to create an HDR look. With ON1 HDR you can open a single, well exposed raw photo and use the HDR toolset to reveal all of the shadow and highlight detail.
Batch process the creation of your HDR files, perfect for real estate photographers.
Your files work with HDR’s broad file support. It can handle raw photos from over 800 cameras spanning 20 years. Plus, it supports PSD, TIF, JPG, PNG, and HEIC.
Get Creative HDR with the Best Photo Effects
Nine powerful photo effects filters work like filters you can stack on your camera lens. Mix and combine color and tone enhancers, HDR Look, Dynamic Contrast, Glow, Black and White, LUTs, and more. It even includes tons of professional-grade presets to get you started.
Plug-in & Integrate
– Plug-in to Adobe® Lightroom® Classic
– Batch process the creation of your HDR files, perfect for real estate photographers.
– Your files will work with HDR’s broad file support. It can handle raw photos from over 800 cameras spanning 20 years. Plus it supports PSD, TIF, JPG, PNG, and HEIC.
– Windows 10, 11 (current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
– Processor: Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better
– RAM: 16+ GB
– Disk: 1.5 GB for installation, SSD
– Display: OpenGL 4.2-compatible video card with 2GB dedicated video RAM, 1920×1080 resolution (at 100% scale factor)
– English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch