MarsEdit is a blog editor for macOS that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
- New Color Scheme preference to choose Dark, Light, or System appearance
- New Share Extension supports opening images from the Share menu of other apps
- Improve appearance of color preference indicators on a future update to macOS
- Fix a bug that caused incorrect character count when HTML entities were included in post
- Fix an issue that caused the Media Manager selected blog to change unexpectedly
- Micro.blog specific improvements
- Title is now hidden by default until post exceeds 280 characters
- Added support for creating new categories
- Title: MarsEdit 4.6.0
- Developer: Red Sweater
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 24.85 MB