Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it’s a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- [New] Added full support for the MacBook Air (M2, 2022).
- [New] Improved support for macOS 13.
- [Fixed] Issue where it would always prompt to install the fan helper on macOS 13, even if it was up-to-date.
- [Fixed] Issue where on some M1 Pro/Max/Ultra and M2 models the GPU temperature would incorrectly show 5℃ or 104℃.
- Title: TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.71
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 13.14 MB