SponsorBlock lets you skip over sponsors, intros, outros, subscription reminders, and other annoying parts of YouTube videos. SponsorBlock is a crowdsourced browser extension that let’s anyone submit the start and end time’s of sponsored segments and other segments of YouTube videos.
Once one person submits this information, everyone else with this extension will skip right over the sponsored segment.
You can also skip over non music sections of music videos.
- Popup styling change (thanks @PickleNik )
- Fix channelID parsing for /user/ URLs
- Add new help page showing off guidelines for each category
- Use history API to reduce unnecessary usage of the background page
- Move popup to Iframe for improved security (thanks @NDevTK )
- Fix ratelimiting when changing category colour (thanks @Argn0 )
- Fix mobile Firefox icon
- Delete items if storage is getting close to limit
- Forward key presses from in-page popup
- Remove cursor pointer where it shouldn’t be
- Fix alignment of username box on popup
- Fix segment help page not closing when using keybinds
- Auto-hide voted text after voting in popup (thanks @Argn0 )
- Title: SponsorBlock for YouTube 4.6.1
- Developer: Ajay Ramachandran
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 7.21 MB