I created this tutorial to give you a quick understanding of the most fundimental parts of Fusion 360, and build a strong familiarity with the core tools for design and production using Fusion.
I include two video tutorials along with videos covering the basics of the software and important things to know before getting started. By the end you should have a strong foundation in Fusion 360.
Images can be seen here: https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VdGE45
WHAT YOU GET:
– 5 Hours of Video Tutorials
– Grenade Model Files FREE for personal or commercial use. (IGES/OBJ/files included.)
– Step by Step Video covering the grenade creation
– Step by step video covering the creation of the grenade hard case
– Videos covering the interface as well as core toolsets for Fusion 360
– Bonus Video covering detailing and interior modeling of the Grenade
– Bonus Video covering converting cad to OBJ using Moi 3d
– Free Grenade Model for commercial or personal use.
– Concept Images for modeling with pure ref reference file