DSync allows you to easily compare and synchronize two folders on your computer.
Three steps is all it takes for DSync to synchronize your files. Select the folders, compare them, synchronize them.
Can it really be that easy? Sure it can.
After spending years trying to use tools that are too complicated, create hidden files or just too limited, we’ve developed DSync – the easiest way to synchronize files on Mac.
With the advanced algorithms in the latest version of DSync, synchronizing large folders with many files won’t be a problem. You can even fine-tune your synchronization by skipping, deleting of reversing the copy direction of the files you choose to.
- Easy to use interface 3-step user interface
- Compare folders
- Search ability with real-time results
- Results filtering
- Ability to compare massive amount of files
- Fast scanning performance and low memory usage
- Traverse sub-folders option
- Compare File Sizes
- Compare File Contents, based on file CRC checksum
- Asymmetric synchronization option
- Manual per-file synchronization option
- Swap folders ability
- Can Delete Files option to prevent accidental deletion of files
- Fast synchronization
- Progressbar to see exact progress when comparing and when synchronizing
- Shows folder contents including name, size and date for each item
- Ability to override synchronization direction
- Fine-grained selection of synchronization procedures
- Support for iCloud, DropBox and Google Drive
- QuickLook support
- Print ability
- Fullscreen support
- On-screen tutorial
- Title: DSync 2.6
- Developer: Devstorm SRL
- Compatibility: macOS 10.9 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by HCiSO
- Size: 4.79 MB