Create Stunning Fonts on Your Mac. Make everything from dingbat webfonts to full-fledged text typefaces in the most Mac-like font editor.
Sketch your font
Take a pencil and sketch a few letters. With a few tricks, you can easily digitize your sketches, and, step by step, create a full-fledged OpenType font.
Tools for type
The smart vector tools are optimised for the design of typefaces. Interpolated nudging, curvature control, dragging multiple handles at once, adding extrema and inflections, batch editing: all supported straight out of the box.
All languages covered
Human-readable glyph names, combined with smart component placement, automatic alignment of diacritics, mark positioning, and Unicode 7 support, make Glyphs the number one choice for multilingual font development.
Isolation no more
Watch your words take shape in high resolution: The edit view doubles as a text editor, allowing you to draw, edit, space and kern your glyphs in a word context rather than isolated in windows.
Why stay monochromatic? Add color to your typographical life with the built-in multi-layer preview and specialized editing tools. Glyphs can export layer fonts, Microsoft-style color webfonts or Apple-style emoji fonts.
Enjoy automatic OpenType features: Glyphs analyzes your glyph names and shapes, and can auto-build feature code for ligatures, figure sets, positional forms, localizations, fractions, stylistic sets, small caps, and many more.
- Fix Unresponsiveness after exporting a font introduced in 3111
- Fix filter dialog in full screen mode
- Allow floats in Axis location dialog
- Fix measurement line in text mode
- Fix reading of lsb/rsb hints
- Fix loading of “smallCapHeight”
- Allow to add “Variations PostScript Name Prefix”
- Improve visibility of outlines over an image
- Several smaller fixes
- Added Belarusian and Kurdish
- Fix annoying text selection in font info window when starting to edit a text field
- Improve sorting of glyphs with custom subcategories this might change the sort order of the font
- Improve the “Reload File because of external change” a bit. More work is needed
- Improve preview of filters on instances
- prevent full screen for Shape Order window
- Fix labels in Delta View list (again)
- The Roughenizer will keep components
- Add error when storing manual sortname in v1 file
- Fix corruption of files with Arabic UI language
- Update Spanish localization
- Fix problem with mark to mark feature code
- Fix issue in Delta view in macos <= 10.13
- Fix issue with woff2 in macos <= 10.13
- In Font View, draw color layers for the current master
- Improve layout of color buttons in Layers panel
- Fix python version checking (support 3.10.1)
- Some performance improvements
- Fix some crashes
- Title: Glyphs 3.1 (3133)
- Developer: Georg Seifert
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 30.36 MB