Download video course by Udemy – C# Game Design and Visual Studio Masterclass : Flappy Bird. Game Design and Game Development Fundamentals.
What you’ll learn
Create a game environment in Visual Studio 2019
Add events and linking/triggering them with blocks of code
Call/trigger functions/variables/classes for them to work properly
Code more efficiently and concisely (C# programming)
No background experience in C# required. You only need Microsoft Visual Studio 2019, a computer and a working internet connection.
If you have played Flappy Bird before and wanted to create your own version of it, then this class is for you!
Carl has spent most of his teenage years developing games in Roblox (Lua programming) and web development
(CSS and jаvascript). Now, he is into C# programming helping other people learn and code efficiently in Visual
Studio. You will learn more about his tips and tricks in making the most in-demand programs using the
most in-demand programming languages of the 21st century.
In this class you will learn the following :
* How to create your own prototype Windows Form Application
* How to customize the assets of a Windows Form Application
* How to create a game environment in Visual Studio 2019
* How to add events and linking/triggering them with blocks of code
* How to import customized assets into a game environment
* How to call/trigger functions/variables/classes for them to work properly
* How to code more efficiently and concisely (C# programming)
* How to add music into your game environment
* How to build your own software into a .exe file
You will be creating a Flappy Bird from scratch using C# Programming in Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 using the
techniques and instructions from this class.
Even if you are not experienced with programming or Visual Studio, you will find this class easy to understand
and hopefully trigger your inner coding skills!
Who this course is for:
Beginner Programmer Enthusiasts and Curious Intellectuals